Ohio Land Survey Would I Be Able To Sell On A Land Contract In Ohio?

Would I be able to sell on a land contract in Ohio? - ohio land survey

I own a house that I'm 5 years. I went with my friend in 2 weeks and trying to sell my house in the last 3 months. I do not want to put it in the real estate industry, they probably lose money with him. In thinking about public procurement to land on them. Since I am the sole owner of the house for 5 years, I have only about $ 6,000 in equity in it. Could he sell the land contract?

1 comments:

linkus86 said...

Sure, why not? But realize that there is always your monthly payments until the property is paid in full, if no rent is paid very differently. Why do not you move instead of BF? May your property more valuable than you think, so it may be in your best interest to talk to a real estate agent and the courage, if space permits, can be seen to pay a commission. You never know until you check it out for sure. Make sure more than a broker as well as an interview.

Post a Comment