Girls Getting Wedgies Girls Only. Do Girls Get Wedgies?

Girls only. do girls get wedgies? - girls getting wedgies

seems that the guys who wedgie (I mean, if you other people do not take their underwear) car in the ass. I always wonder if the girls wedgie. If your answer is no, you've never been a wedgie Mabey you could tell me why you think it is fair to the children. whether asnwer writes his story about how or why you have it. I write to me if it helps. I was bullied at school and I was very much. a boy thought it would be fun to give me a wedgie. then at me and pulled my underwear PRITTY quickly and seriously injured. then some other kids thought it was funny, and 3 children burn my underwear and pulled me into the air cheated kup untuil. probably the most shameful and painful that it never happened in my life suddenly. I could not even wipe his ass, without my ass for atleast WEEK A. If you think you're too ashamed to write their story, think about how my story was embarrassing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment