Discount Laptop Bags Should I Buy A Macbook Or An HP Dv2800t Artist Edition Laptop?

Should I buy a Macbook or an HP dv2800t Artist Edition Laptop? - discount laptop bags

I need a new laptop and I can not decide what to buy. MacBook or HP. Both laptops are very nice.

MacBook:
- $ 1289 (Discount College)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache
-2GB Ram
250 GB hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD ± R DL / DVD ± RW / CD-RW)
Built in Webcam + Microphone
Airport Extreme (Wireless N + Bluetooth)
-4.5 Hours battery life
Mac OS X Leopard

HP dv2800t Artist Edition:
-1282.19 (Study Group and the coupon)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz, 6 MB L2 cache
-2GB Ram
250 GB hard drive
-128MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS Graphics
HP Imprint (Artist Edition) + Webcam + Microphone
AGN WLAN + Bluetooth
Super Multi 8X DVD + /-RW DL
-12 Battery Cell Size (7 hours)
Free Messenger Bag
Vista Ultimate

Laptop, a better offer would be?
I do not know about Mac OS X as (with Boot Camp) or Vista. I want to process only a laptop, the multi-tasking, a series of games, music and video, Internet andMany other tasks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment